Weather

Current Weather

Current Temperature
Not availble at this time.

Weather Maps
Snowfall
6 Hour Snow Amount
Click to Enlarge
Wind Gusts
Wind Gusts Measured in Knots
Click to Enlarge
Temperature
Observed Temperatures for Today
Click to Enlarge
Sky
Today's Sky Cover
Click to Enlarge
7 Day Forecast
Sunday, Feb 14th
High: 60°F
Low: 34°F
Partly Sunny. 3% chance of precipitation during the day; 3% chance at night.
Monday, Feb 15th
High: 61°F
Low: 32°F
Mostly Sunny. 0% chance of precipitation during the day; 0% chance at night.
Tuesday, Feb 16th
High: 64°F
Low: 34°F
Partly Sunny. 1% chance of precipitation during the day; 2% chance at night.
Wednesday, Feb 17th
High: 59°F
Low: 35°F
Rain. 11% chance of precipitation during the day; 89% chance at night.
Thursday, Feb 18th
High: 47°F
Low: 28°F
Slight Chance Rain/Snow. 67% chance of precipitation during the day; 12% chance at night.
Friday, Feb 19th
High: 52°F
Low: 30°F
Mostly Cloudy. 11% chance of precipitation during the day; 9% chance at night.
Saturday, Feb 20th
High: 56°F
Low: 0°F
Partly Sunny. 8% chance of precipitation during the day; % chance at night.