ABOVE: Four-and-a-half year old Luke Rivers of Reno attempts to dunk Miss Nevada 2013 Diana Sweeney, originally of Mound House, at the chili cookoff at Glen Eagles on Saturday. TOP RIGHT: Terri Mellon of Reno takes a sample from Dione Cooley of ‘Reno’s Red Hot Mama’ chili on Saturday at Glen Eagles. BOTTOM RIGHT: Vanita Grau of Blue Star Mom’s Chapter 2 sells tickets on Saturday at the chili cookoff at Glen Eagles in Carson.
chili for honor
Trending in: Advertise
- Reward offered in Carson City JC Penney burglary
- Senator Square: Carson High gets ready for graduation
- Carson City Sheriff's Office getting 6 new vehicles
- Doug Williams wants veterans to know the state has a job for you
- Always Lost: A Meditation on War coming to Western Nevada College in Carson City for final exhibition