William John Steiner, 72, a resident of Wellington, Nev., died Nov. 14, 2009, at a Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center. He was born March 23, 1937, in Los Angeles. Among his survivors are sons, Mark Steiner of Apple Valley, Calif., David Steiner of Victorville, Calif., Daniel Steiner of Costa Mesa, Calif.; daughter Lorraine Steiner of Wellington; sister Barbara Larson of Georgia; and nine grandchildren. He was preceded in death by his wife Janet, mother, stepfather, father, stepmother, and a sister. A memorial service will be planned at a later date. Walton's Chapel of the Valley is in charge of arrangements.
- Carson City Harley-Davidson dealership sued for $4 million
- Downtown Carson City signs aim to combat urban deer accidents
- WNC News & Notes: JOIN, WNC to help lead locals to jobs
- Carson City Board of Supervisors to explore rejoining Nevada League of Cities and Municipalities
- Traffic light was out during fatal collision; Gardnerville woman dies