William John Steiner, 72, a resident of Wellington, Nev., died Nov. 14, 2009, at a Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center. He was born March 23, 1937, in Los Angeles. Among his survivors are sons, Mark Steiner of Apple Valley, Calif., David Steiner of Victorville, Calif., Daniel Steiner of Costa Mesa, Calif.; daughter Lorraine Steiner of Wellington; sister Barbara Larson of Georgia; and nine grandchildren. He was preceded in death by his wife Janet, mother, stepfather, father, stepmother, and a sister. A memorial service will be planned at a later date. Walton's Chapel of the Valley is in charge of arrangements.
- Candidates for Carson City mayor discuss their vision for city
- Downtown Carson City October paving schedule changed
- Fallon man pleads guilty in wildlife occupation
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Woman arrested on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon
- Domitrovich signs to play football at University of Saint Mary