Katherine Hall, widow since 2008, died on May 27, 2012 from cardiopulmonary failure at Carson Tahoe Hospital with family by her side. Katherine retired from the State of Nevada where she was an Asst. Manager in the mining dept. She completed her Bachelors and Masters degree at the University of Austin Texas. She was preceded in death by her husband, Bob Hall, of 41 years along with her 3 sisters, Edith Lucas, Stella Jolley, Reba Wiens; and 2 brothers, Glen Stanley and Bobby Stanley. Katherine is leaving behind a sister, Evelyn Dollarhide, and many nieces and nephews. Services will be held on June 23, 2012 at 2 pm at Autumn Funerals & Cremations, 1575 N Lompa Ln., Carson City.
- 2nd annual Carson City Battle of the Badges blood drive Wednesday
- Carson City Board of Supervisors to consider connection fee increases for new users
- Memorial Day 2016: Carson City honors those who gave their lives for our freedoms
- Carson City road report for May 30 through June 5
- Carson City birth announcements