Katherine Hall, widow since 2008, died on May 27, 2012 from cardiopulmonary failure at Carson Tahoe Hospital with family by her side. Katherine retired from the State of Nevada where she was an Asst. Manager in the mining dept. She completed her Bachelors and Masters degree at the University of Austin Texas. She was preceded in death by her husband, Bob Hall, of 41 years along with her 3 sisters, Edith Lucas, Stella Jolley, Reba Wiens; and 2 brothers, Glen Stanley and Bobby Stanley. Katherine is leaving behind a sister, Evelyn Dollarhide, and many nieces and nephews. Services will be held on June 23, 2012 at 2 pm at Autumn Funerals & Cremations, 1575 N Lompa Ln., Carson City.
- Carson City Highway 50 Save Mart to close, reopen as FoodMaxx
- Man killed in Carson City after crashing stolen vehicle attempting to flee deputies
- Lompa Ranch seen as a doggone good deal by Carson City Parks and Recreation Commission
- Nevada Gov. Brian Sandoval authorizes emergency rules to hire out of state teachers
- Carson City Board of Supervisors approve downtown street contract