The following information applies through July 22.
There will be nightly lane closures on 395 from the junction of 50W to 1st Street in Minden, today through Thursday, between 6 p.m. and 6 a.m. There will be flagger controlled traffic.
Drive with caution.
There will be work at the following locations as a result of the Freeway Landscaping Project.
Traffic control may be in effect at:
• North Carson Street, in the vicinity of the freeway overpass.
• Imus Road north of Arrowhead Drive.
• Arrowhead Drive between N. Carson Street and Garnet Way.
• College Parkway in the vicinity of the Freeway.
• Lompa Lane and Russell Way, near Northridge Drive.
• Highway 50 in the vicinity of the Freeway.
Construction will occur on Highway 50 between Chaves Road and Apache Drive in Lyon County because of a widening and drainage project. Minor delays are expected.
Sidewalks will be closed adjacent to the following schools due to school construction.
• Fremont Elementary School
• Seeliger Elementary School
• Empire Elementary School
• Eagle Valley Middle School
The following closures will occur on Saturday due to special events.
• Ann Street will be closed between Carson Street and Plaza Street from 5:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• Telegraph Street will be closed between Carson Street and Plaza Street from 2 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.