Daniel Eugene Graybill, 53, passed away in Reno, NV. On July 13, 2012. He was born in Sacramento, CA. on Nov. 7, 1958 to Charles & Phyllis Graybill. He lived in the Carson City, Reno area since 1995 coming Sacramento area. Danny worked for Ryder Homes of Reno for 17 years as a manager of home repair. He owned & operated his own business in home repair for the last year. Danny was a very good hearted man. He was a very good carpenter. He loved Nascar racing, & sports. He was always helping others in need of a helping hand. He will always be missed by his family & friends. He was preceded in death by his mother, Phyllis; sister, Patricia & brother, Michael. Danny is survived by his wife, Bonnie; son, Bradley; daughters, Jennifer & Cathy; father, Chuck; brother, Richard; sister, Vicki;, two granddaughters, two grandsons & numerous aunts, uncles & cousins.
- Candidates for Carson City mayor discuss their vision for city
- Fallon man pleads guilty in wildlife occupation
- Assembly District 40 Republicans tackle education, taxes at debate
- Carson City Sheriff's Office seeking burglary suspects Cody Rogers-Shaw and Matthew Marizza
- Carson City Black Bear Diner opens Wednesday