Nevada Highway Patrol identified a Washington woman who died in a rollover accident on old U.S. Highway 395 on Tuesday.Connie Sue Schulte, 62, of Gig Harbor, Wash., rolled her red Volkswagen Jetta before 6 p.m. near mile marker 6, north of Bower’s Mansion, according to NHP.Schulte, traveling south on the highway, crossed into the north bound lane, overcorrected and reentered into the south bound lane, left the roadway edge and hit an embankment on the east side of the highway. The car hit a wood fence and overturned, according to NHP.Schulte was wearing a seatbelt and it is unknown if alcohol was a factor.Trooper Doug Hildebrand of the Major Accident Investigation Team is investigating the crash, and anyone who witnessed or has information on the crash is encouraged to call 775-721-1747, regarding case number 120828211.
- 2nd annual Carson City Battle of the Badges blood drive Wednesday
- Carson City Board of Supervisors to consider connection fee increases for new users
- Memorial Day 2016: Carson City honors those who gave their lives for our freedoms
- Carson City road report for May 30 through June 5
- Carson City birth announcements