Nevada Highway Patrol identified a Washington woman who died in a rollover accident on old U.S. Highway 395 on Tuesday.Connie Sue Schulte, 62, of Gig Harbor, Wash., rolled her red Volkswagen Jetta before 6 p.m. near mile marker 6, north of Bower’s Mansion, according to NHP.Schulte, traveling south on the highway, crossed into the north bound lane, overcorrected and reentered into the south bound lane, left the roadway edge and hit an embankment on the east side of the highway. The car hit a wood fence and overturned, according to NHP.Schulte was wearing a seatbelt and it is unknown if alcohol was a factor.Trooper Doug Hildebrand of the Major Accident Investigation Team is investigating the crash, and anyone who witnessed or has information on the crash is encouraged to call 775-721-1747, regarding case number 120828211.
- Carson City Marine honored with Veteran of the Month
- Navy must act quickly against personnel who defy oath
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of battery with a deadly weapon
- Mound House growing again after recession
- Two Carson City search warrant executed in connection with California murder