Hannah Elizabeth Firebaugh was born February 20, 1993, in Reno, NV. She passed away suddenly and unexpectedly on September 1, 2012. Hannah was raised in Carson City, NV. until her family moved to Silver Springs, NV. when she was 13 years old. Hannah graduated from Silver Springs High School in 2011. She married the love of her life, Daniel Firebaugh on November 11, 2011. Hannah was an amazing spirit, she was wise beyond her 19 years. Her family and friends will carry her loving and kind spirit in their hearts always and forever. Hannah was a bright light to all …
Obituary: Hannah Elizabeth (Kimball) Firebaugh
- Trace Adkins' life an open book with 'A Personal Stand'
- Sportsman’s Warehouse official announces Carson City store
- Douglas County judge involved in fatal crash; investigation is ongoing
- Sportsman’s Warehouse opening at Carson Mall likely is set for spring
- Makeup artist ordered to get 13-year-old to school