Timothy P. Dyer passed away of a sudden illness at the age of 53. Born to James D. and Margaret Dyer in Los Angeles; moved to Carson City at the age of four; a Carson High School grad of 1978 and long-time family-business owner in Carson since 1982. Tim is survived by his only daughter, Danielle Dyer; brother, Jim Dyer; sister, Peggy Spears and numerous nieces & nephews. Please join the family and friends in the Moto Cross community and fellow contractors in a celebration of Tim’s life on Saturday, September 29 at St. Theresa’s Church on 3000 Lompa Lane, Carson City, beginning 11:00 am. A reception will follow immediately after the service. Your stories and fond memories can be shared. In lieu of flowers and as per Tim’s wishes, you can make a donation at Bank of America for Tim’s daughter Danielle Dyer to help with her college education as a dental hygienist.
- Navy must act quickly against personnel who defy oath
- Carson City Marine honored with Veteran of the Month
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of battery with a deadly weapon
- Two Carson City search warrant executed in connection with California murder
- Mound House growing again after recession