The Greenhouse Garden Center will present a series of seminars throughout October at 2450 S. Curry St. Below is the schedule of presentations.• “Shrubs for Fall Color” will be presented at 10 a.m. Oct. 6. • “Create a Fall Container” workshop will be held at 1 p.m. Oct. 6 and 7. Cost is $5 plus the cost of a pot and plant material selected. Reservations are required.• “Trees for Fall Colors” will be presented at 10 a.m. Oct. 13.• “Create a Harvest Wreath” workshop will be held at 1 p.m. Oct. 13 and 14. Cost is $25 and includes all materials needed. Reservations are required.• “Winterizing Your Pond” will be presented at 10 a.m. Oct. 20.For more information, call 775-882-8600 or email email@example.com.
- Carson City Harley-Davidson dealership sued for $4 million
- Downtown Carson City signs aim to combat urban deer accidents
- WNC News & Notes: JOIN, WNC to help lead locals to jobs
- Carson City Board of Supervisors to explore rejoining Nevada League of Cities and Municipalities
- Snowshoe Tahoe: Get away from the crowds and embrace Mother Nature