On Thursday the Nevada Department of Public Safety’s Training Academy will see its Class Number 66 graduate 25 members.The cadets will receive their badges and recite “the official oath of office to serve and protect the state of Nevada,” according to the Nevada Highway Patrol.The graduates will be assigned throughout the state. Ten of the graduates will be assigned to the highway patrol division, 14 will be assigned to Parole and Probation and one will be assigned to the Capital Police.
- Carson City Harley-Davidson not open for business
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Woman arrested on suspicion of battery on a peace officer
- Hillary Rodham Clinton takes on western issues, Syrian refugees
- Carson City church feeds those in need
- No serious injuries after Carson City School bus involved in an accident