Carson CityThe following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:TUESDAY• 6:11 p.m.: Tami Clyde, 43, of Carson City was arrested at 430 Jeanell Drive on charges of DUI, driving without a driver’s license and failure to maintain a single lane and on a warrant for non-sufficient funds check from Butte County, Calif. Bail: $1,426.• 2:41 p.m.: A 19-year-old Dayton man was arrested at 1823 N. Division St. on a Carson City warrant for violation of conditions of a suspended sentence. Bail: $3,000.• 8:33 p.m.: A 19-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 3325 U.S. Highway 50 East on a charge of petit larceny. Bail: $347.• 9:30 p.m.: A 19-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at 13 Tiger Drive on a Carson City contempt-of-court warrant. Bail: $500.• 10 p.m.: A 43-year-old Dresslerville woman was transported from the Washoe County Jail and arrested at the Carson City Jail on a Carson City violation-of-a-suspended-sentence warrant. Bail: $1,000.• 10:15 p.m.: William Vuki Wilson, Jr., 31, of Dayton was transported from the Washoe County Jail and arrested at the Carson City Jail on a Carson City warrant for grand larceny. Bail: $25,000.• 10:26 p.m.: Lacarrie McCloud, 32, of Fallon was arrested at 1400 Rand Avenue on a probation violation. No bail.Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.
- Traffic light was out during fatal collision; Gardnerville woman dies
- Carson City Harley-Davidson dealership sued for $4 million
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of domestic battery with strangulation
- Tesla Motors / Panasonic seeking 'trained Nevadans' Storey County comptroller says
- Update: Suspicious package delivered to Carson City Sheriff's Office; substance was gypsum