Comstock Mining, Inc. of Virginia City announced robust concentrations of gold and silver due to the Merrill-Crowe Plant process.Comstock officials said Wednesday the plant “has been fully commissioned and the company has been running solution containing robust concentrations of gold and silver” through the plant process. Corrado De Gasperis, Comstock president and chief executive officer, said progress in the process makes “the first gold and silver pour, our revenue stream and cash inflows imminent.”The company’s goals include commercial mining and processing operations with annual production rates of 20,000 gold equivalent ounces. Comstock Mining began acquiring properties in the Comstock District in 2003. It since has moved to consolidate wider holdings in the district as it moves toward the first pour of precious metal bars yet this month.
- Traffic light was out during fatal collision; Gardnerville woman dies
- Carson City Harley-Davidson dealership sued for $4 million
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of domestic battery with strangulation
- Downtown Carson City signs aim to combat urban deer accidents
- Walton's Funerals & Cremations celebrates 50th anniversary with free senior resource rair in Carson City