Comstock Mining, Inc. of Virginia City announced robust concentrations of gold and silver due to the Merrill-Crowe Plant process.Comstock officials said Wednesday the plant “has been fully commissioned and the company has been running solution containing robust concentrations of gold and silver” through the plant process. Corrado De Gasperis, Comstock president and chief executive officer, said progress in the process makes “the first gold and silver pour, our revenue stream and cash inflows imminent.”The company’s goals include commercial mining and processing operations with annual production rates of 20,000 gold equivalent ounces. Comstock Mining began acquiring properties in the Comstock District in 2003. It since has moved to consolidate wider holdings in the district as it moves toward the first pour of precious metal bars yet this month.
- Carson City Board of Supervisors to look at RV parking ordinance
- Abel Carter's 6 TDs lead Carson football to season-opening win over Desert Mountain
- Carson notebook: NFL MVP Warner teaches Senators to overcome adversity
- Senator Square: Carson High School students, teachers helping out
- Tree planting begins as downtown Carson City work hits homestretch