Carson City Health Department's food-service inspections for Sept. 20. All scores are on a 100-point scale, with points deducted depending on the severity of violations:
• Bethlehem Lutheran Church cafeteria, 1837 N. Mountain St., scored 100 points.
• Central Warehouse, Carson City School District cafeteria, scored 100 points.
• Eagle Valley Middle School cafeteria, 4151 E. Fifth St., scored 100 points.
• Fremont, John C. Elementary School cafeteria, 1511 Firebox Road, scored 100 points.
• Fritsch, Edith W. Elementary School cafeteria, 504 Bath St., scored 100 points.
• Los Caporales Supermarket Take Out, 1621 E. Highway 50 #G, scored 81 …