(Nevada Appeal Staff Report) — The Nevada Rural Counties RSVP Program has been nominated for the Chase Community Giving Program, a competition to see which organizations and charities receive sufficient votes compiled online, with winners sharing in a donation totaling $5 million, said Nevada Rural Counties RSVP.The Nevada program has been serving seniors in rural counties of the state for four decades. More than 50 percent of its efforts are concentrated in Carson City because of population.People wishing to help support the program by voting may call for additional information about the online voting method. They may contact RSVP in Carson City by telephoning 775-687-4680.
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- Video: Carson City leadership discusses water, roads and growth in Q&A
- Prep roundup: Big day for Pradere, Schulz
- Memories of Wildcat athletics: Reason to be proud of 'Harvard on the Hill'
- Nevada Attorney General argues challenge to vouchers program doesn't violate constitution