Carson CityThe following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court:MONDAY• 2:21 a.m.: A 34-year-old Carson City man was arrested at Highway 50 and Rand Avenue on a charge of violations of pre-trial conditions. Bail: $3,000.• 7:01 p.m.: Milissa Victorino, 42, of Carson City was arrested at 3429 S. Carson St. on charges of domestic battery and battery. Bail: $4,264.• 9:15 p.m.: Francis Belongia, 71, of Carson City was arrested at 4141 Stampede Drive on two Carson City warrants for assault with a deadly weapon. Bail: $20,000.Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.
- Traffic light was out during fatal collision; Gardnerville woman dies
- Carson City Harley-Davidson dealership sued for $4 million
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of domestic battery with strangulation
- Downtown Carson City signs aim to combat urban deer accidents
- Update: Suspicious package delivered to Carson City Sheriff's Office; substance was gypsum