The artwork of six Northern Nevada artists is now on display at the Business Resource Innovation Center.The exhibition, BRIC Art 3, features works Jill Altmann’s fiber art, Steve Davis’ photography, Andy Gallian’s prints, Mimi Patrick’s ceramics, Stephen Reid’s drawings and watercolors, and Gus Bundy’s paintings.The Capital City Arts Initiative will host a reception for the artists from 5-7 p.m. today. The exhibition and reception are free and the public is cordially invited. The exhibition will remain at the BRIC, 108 E Proctor St., through late August 2013.CCAI is funded, in part, by the National Endowment for the Arts, John Ben Snow Memorial Trust, City of Carson City, Nevada Arts Council, Nevada Humanities and the National Endowment for the Humanities, and the John and Grace Naumann Foundation. For additional information, visit CCAI’s website at www.arts-initiative.org.
- Two motorcyclists killed in Monitor Pass collision
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested after leading deputies on chase
- Teen entrepreneurship program gives Boys & Girls Club members chance to help local businesses
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- Bandaged bandit bank robbery suspect wrapped up by El Dorado authorities