The artwork of six Northern Nevada artists is now on display at the Business Resource Innovation Center.The exhibition, BRIC Art 3, features works Jill Altmann’s fiber art, Steve Davis’ photography, Andy Gallian’s prints, Mimi Patrick’s ceramics, Stephen Reid’s drawings and watercolors, and Gus Bundy’s paintings.The Capital City Arts Initiative will host a reception for the artists from 5-7 p.m. today. The exhibition and reception are free and the public is cordially invited. The exhibition will remain at the BRIC, 108 E Proctor St., through late August 2013.CCAI is funded, in part, by the National Endowment for the Arts, John Ben Snow Memorial Trust, City of Carson City, Nevada Arts Council, Nevada Humanities and the National Endowment for the Humanities, and the John and Grace Naumann Foundation. For additional information, visit CCAI’s website at www.arts-initiative.org.
- Traffic light was out during fatal collision; Gardnerville woman dies
- Carson City Harley-Davidson dealership sued for $4 million
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of domestic battery with strangulation
- Downtown Carson City signs aim to combat urban deer accidents
- Walton's Funerals & Cremations celebrates 50th anniversary with free senior resource rair in Carson City