The Bonanza Kennel Club of Carson City will hold the 24th annual licensed AKC all-breed dog show at 8 a.m. Saturday and Sunday at Fuji Park. The show will include a demonstration by the Carson City Sheriff’s Office K9 unit on Saturday. Mayor Bob Crowell will present the best-in-show trophy.An hour after the award ceremony on Saturday, there will be an AKC sanctioned “B” match. AKC registered dogs from 4 months and older can enter the “B” match the day of the show.Each dog present must be on a leash and under the control of the owner.Admission is free. For more information, call 775-887-8822, email email@example.com or go to www.bonanzakc.com.
- Carson City Highway 50 Save Mart to close, reopen as FoodMaxx
- Man killed in Carson City after crashing stolen vehicle attempting to flee deputies
- Lompa Ranch seen as a doggone good deal by Carson City Parks and Recreation Commission
- Nevada Gov. Brian Sandoval authorizes emergency rules to hire out of state teachers
- Carson City Board of Supervisors approve downtown street contract