The Bonanza Kennel Club of Carson City will hold the 24th annual licensed AKC all-breed dog show at 8 a.m. Saturday and Sunday at Fuji Park. The show will include a demonstration by the Carson City Sheriff’s Office K9 unit on Saturday. Mayor Bob Crowell will present the best-in-show trophy.An hour after the award ceremony on Saturday, there will be an AKC sanctioned “B” match. AKC registered dogs from 4 months and older can enter the “B” match the day of the show.Each dog present must be on a leash and under the control of the owner.Admission is free. For more information, call 775-887-8822, email firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.bonanzakc.com.
- Carson City Harley-Davidson dealership sued for $4 million
- Downtown Carson City signs aim to combat urban deer accidents
- WNC News & Notes: JOIN, WNC to help lead locals to jobs
- Carson City Board of Supervisors to explore rejoining Nevada League of Cities and Municipalities
- Snowshoe Tahoe: Get away from the crowds and embrace Mother Nature