The Bonanza Kennel Club of Carson City will hold the 24th annual licensed AKC all-breed dog show at 8 a.m. Saturday and Sunday at Fuji Park. The show will include a demonstration by the Carson City Sheriff’s Office K9 unit on Saturday. Mayor Bob Crowell will present the best-in-show trophy.An hour after the award ceremony on Saturday, there will be an AKC sanctioned “B” match. AKC registered dogs from 4 months and older can enter the “B” match the day of the show.Each dog present must be on a leash and under the control of the owner.Admission is free. For more information, call 775-887-8822, email firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.bonanzakc.com.
- Highway 50 crash at Sheckler injures 2 drivers
- Northern Nevada Correctional Center inmates helping grow sagebrush to restore grouse habitat
- Fallon man receives maximum sentence for I-80 crash
- Proposed Carson City development to be scaled back
- Carson City Assemblyman P.K. O'Neill doesn't attend GOP meeting to defend tax vote