The Bonanza Kennel Club of Carson City will hold the 24th annual licensed AKC all-breed dog show at 8 a.m. Saturday and Sunday at Fuji Park. The show will include a demonstration by the Carson City Sheriff’s Office K9 unit on Saturday. Mayor Bob Crowell will present the best-in-show trophy.An hour after the award ceremony on Saturday, there will be an AKC sanctioned “B” match. AKC registered dogs from 4 months and older can enter the “B” match the day of the show.Each dog present must be on a leash and under the control of the owner.Admission is free. For more information, call 775-887-8822, email email@example.com or go to www.bonanzakc.com.
- Obama promises no apology to Japan
- Carson High School Culinary Arts teacher Penny Reynolds calls it a wrap
- Carson City Planning Commission to take up growth management; medical marijuana; Little Lane development
- Downtown Carson City businesses plan big changes
- Downtown Carson City October paving schedule changed