Sena Loyd, former research librarian at the Nevada Department of Transportation, has been named technology trainer for the Carson City Library.She was hired using stimulus money and grants, including funds from the Hop and Mae Adams Foundation. “Sena is already making valuable contributions to our staff,” said Library Director Sara Jones. “Her experience and education add another information professional to the library team. She has tremendous technology skills and experience and the heart of an instructor. She is a great fit.”Loyd graduated from the University of Nevada, Reno, in 2007, and earned a masters degree in library and information science from San Jose State University in 2009.
- Navy must act quickly against personnel who defy oath
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of battery with a deadly weapon
- Carson City Marine honored with Veteran of the Month
- Two Carson City search warrant executed in connection with California murder
- Mound House growing again after recession