Molly Rose Fronapfel and Blake Jackson Easby were married July 14 at Tenaya Lodge in Yosemite National Park. The couple’s close friend Ryan Dwyer officiated.Cassidy Trapp served as maid of honor. Quinn Lyttle and Brighid Fronapfel-Sonderegger were the matrons of honor, and Kelly Dawson, Mikayla Story, Ryann Healy and Lauren Easby were the bridesmaids. The flower girls were Isabella and Claire Rollins.The best men were Stephen Maples and Bud Kop. The groomsmen were Morgan Simpson, Trevor Birba, Ryan Dwyer, Justin Sonderegger and Allen Lyttle. The ring bearer was Parker Story.Fronapfel is the daughter of Tom and Connie Fronapfel of Carson City. She is a 2006 graduate of Carson High School, and a 2011 graduate of the University of Nevada, Reno.Easby is the son of John and Diana Easby of Carson City. He is a 2006 graduate of Carson High School, and a 2010 graduate of the University of Nevada, Reno.The couple honeymooned in the Riviera Maya, on Mexico’s Yucatan Peninsula. They currently work and live in Reno.
- Candidates for Carson City mayor discuss their vision for city
- Fallon man pleads guilty in wildlife occupation
- Assembly District 40 Republicans tackle education, taxes at debate
- Carson City Black Bear Diner opens Wednesday
- Carson City Sheriff's Office seeking burglary suspects Cody Rogers-Shaw and Matthew Marizza