Wilma L. Walker, 96, passed away in Carson City, NV. On Sept. 25, 2012. She was born in Kansas on March 5, 1916 to John W. & Sophia M. Frahm. She was preceded in death by her husband, Winfred E.; son, Eugene; sisters, Marjorie, Mary & Christine; brothers, William & Frederic. Wilma is survived by her son, Earl; grandchildren, Michael, Bert & Margaret Walker; great grandchildren Kyle, Joshua, Gavin, Weston, Dustin, Carson & Ella Walker.
- 2nd annual Carson City Battle of the Badges blood drive Wednesday
- Carson City Board of Supervisors to consider connection fee increases for new users
- Carson City road report for May 30 through June 5
- Carson City birth announcements
- Memorial Day 2016: Carson City honors those who gave their lives for our freedoms