Wilma L. Walker, 96, passed away in Carson City, NV. On Sept. 25, 2012. She was born in Kansas on March 5, 1916 to John W. & Sophia M. Frahm. She was preceded in death by her husband, Winfred E.; son, Eugene; sisters, Marjorie, Mary & Christine; brothers, William & Frederic. Wilma is survived by her son, Earl; grandchildren, Michael, Bert & Margaret Walker; great grandchildren Kyle, Joshua, Gavin, Weston, Dustin, Carson & Ella Walker.
- Traffic light was out during fatal collision; Gardnerville woman dies
- Carson City Harley-Davidson dealership sued for $4 million
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of domestic battery with strangulation
- Update: Suspicious package delivered to Carson City Sheriff's Office; substance was gypsum
- Downtown Carson City signs aim to combat urban deer accidents