Wilma L. Walker, 96, passed away in Carson City, NV. On Sept. 25, 2012. She was born in Kansas on March 5, 1916 to John W. & Sophia M. Frahm. She was preceded in death by her husband, Winfred E.; son, Eugene; sisters, Marjorie, Mary & Christine; brothers, William & Frederic. Wilma is survived by her son, Earl; grandchildren, Michael, Bert & Margaret Walker; great grandchildren Kyle, Joshua, Gavin, Weston, Dustin, Carson & Ella Walker.
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- Prep roundup: Big day for Pradere, Schulz
- Memories of Wildcat athletics: Reason to be proud of 'Harvard on the Hill'
- Video: Carson City leadership discusses water, roads and growth in Q&A
- Nevada Attorney General argues challenge to vouchers program doesn't violate constitution