William S. "Billy " Herman, 62, passed away Sept. 28, 2012. He was born in San Jose, Calif. on July 9, 1950 to Robert & Julia Herman. He graduated from Carson High School in 1968. He served the U.S. Army during Vietnam. He graduated from S. F. College of Mortuary Science and worked in the funeral industry for 25 years. After leaving the funeral business, he owned & operated The Warehouse in Jack London Square in Oakland, Calif. for several years. Billy enjoyed sailing, dancing, ice skating & was one heck of an air guitarist. He is survived by his daughters, Duna Reed & Wren Herman; son, Terrance Mulvihill; brother, Bob Herman; sister, Misty Carter; step mother, Mylie Herman; grandchildren, Julia Reed & Presley Mendenhall; & niece, Chloe Herman. Graveside service will be held at Lone Mountain Cemetery on Monday Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:00pm with military honors. We invite you to leave a message of condolence on our online guestbook at www.cremationsocietynevada.com.
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- Video: Carson City leadership discusses water, roads and growth in Q&A
- Prep roundup: Big day for Pradere, Schulz
- Memories of Wildcat athletics: Reason to be proud of 'Harvard on the Hill'
- Nevada Attorney General argues challenge to vouchers program doesn't violate constitution