Nevada’s Division of Child and Family Services has been awarded $2.9 million to expand treatment of methamphetamine abuse affecting juveniles in Clark County.“This grant will expand and enhance Nevada’s efforts to provide greater support to children affected by methamphetamine use in their families,” said Nevada Health and Human Services Director Mike Willden.The money awarded by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services will be spread over five years and used to improve timely access to treatment.
- Traffic light was out during fatal collision; Gardnerville woman dies
- Carson City Harley-Davidson dealership sued for $4 million
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of domestic battery with strangulation
- Tesla Motors / Panasonic seeking 'trained Nevadans' Storey County comptroller says
- Update: Suspicious package delivered to Carson City Sheriff's Office; substance was gypsum