Nevada’s Division of Child and Family Services has been awarded $2.9 million to expand treatment of methamphetamine abuse affecting juveniles in Clark County.“This grant will expand and enhance Nevada’s efforts to provide greater support to children affected by methamphetamine use in their families,” said Nevada Health and Human Services Director Mike Willden.The money awarded by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services will be spread over five years and used to improve timely access to treatment.
- Carson City Highway 50 Save Mart to close, reopen as FoodMaxx
- Man killed in Carson City after crashing stolen vehicle attempting to flee deputies
- Lompa Ranch seen as a doggone good deal by Carson City Parks and Recreation Commission
- Nevada Gov. Brian Sandoval authorizes emergency rules to hire out of state teachers
- Rusler catches on at William Penn