Nevada’s Division of Child and Family Services has been awarded $2.9 million to expand treatment of methamphetamine abuse affecting juveniles in Clark County.“This grant will expand and enhance Nevada’s efforts to provide greater support to children affected by methamphetamine use in their families,” said Nevada Health and Human Services Director Mike Willden.The money awarded by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services will be spread over five years and used to improve timely access to treatment.
- The voices of Western Nevada College: Morres, Graham reflect on their time with Wildcat athletics
- Briefs filed with 9th Circuit in 1995 Carson City murder case
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of felony domestic battery
- Carson City RACC approves 1 applicant for facade program
- The meaning of relationships and hopes