Adria Anne Bargmann and Nathan Randall White will marry on Nov. 3 at the Hidden Valley Country Club in Reno. Pastor Mark Demel will officiate.Jessey Bargmann-Losche will be the maid of honor. Kelli Cahill, Amanda Gohr, Heather Simms will be the bridesmaids. Jack Brooks will be the best man and Zachary White and Andrei Losche will be the groomsmen. Bethany White will be a groomsmaid. Fallyn Losche will be the flower girl and Alex and Logan Sternberg will be the ring bearers.Bargmann is the daughter of Jeff and Susie Bargmann of Carson City. She graduated from Carson High School in 2004 and the University of Nevada, Reno in 2008 with a Bachelor of Arts in history. She is currently working on a Master of Arts in history. She works as a personnel technician for the University of Nevada, Reno.White is the son of Steve and Kathy White of Carson City. He graduated from Carson High School in 2003 and the University of Nevada, Reno, in 2008 with a Bachelor of Science in education. He is a professional umpire.The reception will be held at the Hidden Valley Country Club with 150 guests in attendance. The couple will honeymoon in St. Lucia. They plan to make their home in Reno.
- Carson City Board of Supervisors to look at RV parking ordinance
- Abel Carter's 6 TDs lead Carson football to season-opening win over Desert Mountain
- Tree planting begins as downtown Carson City work hits homestretch
- Senator Square: Carson High School students, teachers helping out
- Carson notebook: NFL MVP Warner teaches Senators to overcome adversity