Sierra Lutheran High School senior Julia Baker has qualified to represent Nevada at the Western National 4H Round-up in the horse judging category. The Carson City resident will be part of a team of four that will participate in the national conference to try their skills at horse judging against representatives from other states. The Round-up is scheduled for Jan. 9 in Denver, Colo.
- Carson City Harley-Davidson dealership sued for $4 million
- Downtown Carson City signs aim to combat urban deer accidents
- WNC News & Notes: JOIN, WNC to help lead locals to jobs
- Carson City Board of Supervisors to explore rejoining Nevada League of Cities and Municipalities
- Snowshoe Tahoe: Get away from the crowds and embrace Mother Nature