Sierra Lutheran High School senior Julia Baker has qualified to represent Nevada at the Western National 4H Round-up in the horse judging category. The Carson City resident will be part of a team of four that will participate in the national conference to try their skills at horse judging against representatives from other states. The Round-up is scheduled for Jan. 9 in Denver, Colo.
- Traffic light was out during fatal collision; Gardnerville woman dies
- Carson City Harley-Davidson dealership sued for $4 million
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of domestic battery with strangulation
- Downtown Carson City signs aim to combat urban deer accidents
- Walton's Funerals & Cremations celebrates 50th anniversary with free senior resource rair in Carson City