Patrick S. Craugh, 51, of Carson City passed away at home September 29, 2012. He is survived by his mother, Nancy; 3 brothers, Scott, Owen and Kevin; and sister, Susan. He was preceded in death by his father, Owen Craugh in 1999. A Celebration of Life will be held Tuesday October 9, 2012 at 11:00 a.m. at Fitzhenry's Funeral Home. View will be one hour prior to the service.
- Carson City Harley-Davidson dealership sued for $4 million
- Downtown Carson City signs aim to combat urban deer accidents
- WNC News & Notes: JOIN, WNC to help lead locals to jobs
- Carson City Board of Supervisors to explore rejoining Nevada League of Cities and Municipalities
- Snowshoe Tahoe: Get away from the crowds and embrace Mother Nature