Secretary of State Ross Miller has issued a reminder to all candidates for public office that their third contribution and expense report is due before midnight Tuesday, Oct. 16.All reports must be filed electronically through the secretary of state’s Aurora campaign finance disclosure database. For members of the public or other candidates interested in the reports, they are available online immediately after filing.Report 3 covers contributions and expenses from June 8 through Oct. 12.The fourth report is due Nov. 2, just before the Nov. 6 election, and the final report Jan. 15.Miller said candidates who lost in the primary elections are still required to file all five reports even if they didn’t receive contributions or spend any campaign money during some of those reporting periods.
- Traffic light was out during fatal collision; Gardnerville woman dies
- Carson City Harley-Davidson dealership sued for $4 million
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of domestic battery with strangulation
- Downtown Carson City signs aim to combat urban deer accidents
- Update: Suspicious package delivered to Carson City Sheriff's Office; substance was gypsum