Secretary of State Ross Miller has issued a reminder to all candidates for public office that their third contribution and expense report is due before midnight Tuesday, Oct. 16.All reports must be filed electronically through the secretary of state’s Aurora campaign finance disclosure database. For members of the public or other candidates interested in the reports, they are available online immediately after filing.Report 3 covers contributions and expenses from June 8 through Oct. 12.The fourth report is due Nov. 2, just before the Nov. 6 election, and the final report Jan. 15.Miller said candidates who lost in the primary elections are still required to file all five reports even if they didn’t receive contributions or spend any campaign money during some of those reporting periods.
- Carson City Harley-Davidson not open for business
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Woman arrested on suspicion of battery on a peace officer
- Hillary Rodham Clinton takes on western issues, Syrian refugees
- Carson City church feeds those in need
- No serious injuries after Carson City School bus involved in an accident