The father-son legislative lobbying team of Fred and Michael Hillerby has joined the law firm of Kaempfer Crowell, Renshaw, Fronauer & Fiorentino.Fred Hillerby has 35 years of experience lobbying in Nevada and, for 13 years, was president of the Nevada Hospital Association.Michael Hillerby was chief of staff to former Nevada Gov. Kenny Guinn and also served as director of the state Department of Cultural Affairs.Senior partner Bob Crowell said the two are a welcome addition to the law firm’s growing legislative affairs practice.“Our clients will certainly reap the benefits of their vast knowledge and unwavering commitment to success,” he said.
- Carson City Highway 50 Save Mart to close, reopen as FoodMaxx
- Man killed in Carson City after crashing stolen vehicle attempting to flee deputies
- Lompa Ranch seen as a doggone good deal by Carson City Parks and Recreation Commission
- Nevada Gov. Brian Sandoval authorizes emergency rules to hire out of state teachers
- Rusler catches on at William Penn