The father-son legislative lobbying team of Fred and Michael Hillerby has joined the law firm of Kaempfer Crowell, Renshaw, Fronauer & Fiorentino.Fred Hillerby has 35 years of experience lobbying in Nevada and, for 13 years, was president of the Nevada Hospital Association.Michael Hillerby was chief of staff to former Nevada Gov. Kenny Guinn and also served as director of the state Department of Cultural Affairs.Senior partner Bob Crowell said the two are a welcome addition to the law firm’s growing legislative affairs practice.“Our clients will certainly reap the benefits of their vast knowledge and unwavering commitment to success,” he said.
- Former players, coaches react to end of Western Nevada College baseball
- Closed private road near Carson City's Mexican Dam raises questions
- What they're saying about the end of WNC athletics
- Governor, controller exchange words over commerce tax petition
- Agenda errors force Nevada Finance Board to redo March votes