The father-son legislative lobbying team of Fred and Michael Hillerby has joined the law firm of Kaempfer Crowell, Renshaw, Fronauer & Fiorentino.Fred Hillerby has 35 years of experience lobbying in Nevada and, for 13 years, was president of the Nevada Hospital Association.Michael Hillerby was chief of staff to former Nevada Gov. Kenny Guinn and also served as director of the state Department of Cultural Affairs.Senior partner Bob Crowell said the two are a welcome addition to the law firm’s growing legislative affairs practice.“Our clients will certainly reap the benefits of their vast knowledge and unwavering commitment to success,” he said.
- Traffic light was out during fatal collision; Gardnerville woman dies
- Carson City Harley-Davidson dealership sued for $4 million
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of domestic battery with strangulation
- Downtown Carson City signs aim to combat urban deer accidents
- Walton's Funerals & Cremations celebrates 50th anniversary with free senior resource rair in Carson City