Alexandra Renee Mercer and Jonathon Robert Jewell were married Aug. 25, 2012, at Empire Ranch Golf Course. Stephanie Gabler of Sunflower Ministry officiated.Jennifer McCall was the maid of honor and Katelyn Barney and Heather Thackston were the bridesmaids. Daniel Cunningham was the bestman and Jon Bass, Bill Jaskar and Eric Hastings were the groomsmen. Korah McCall was the flower girl and Benny Jaskar was the ring bearer.Mercer is the daughter of April Fisher of Carson City. She is a 2008 graduate of Carson High School. Jewell is the son of Crystal Dillon of Hidden Valley Lake, Calif. He is a 2006 graduate of Carson High School. The ceremony had a butterfly theme, and the reception was held at Empire Ranch Golf Course with 110 guests in attendance. The couple honeymooned in Southern California. They plan to make their home in Carson City.
- Lompa Ranch seen as a doggone good deal by Carson City Parks and Recreation Commission
- 22 correction officers graduate from training
- Man killed in Carson City after crashing stolen vehicle attempting to flee deputies
- Carter signs with Southwest Baptist
- Carson City Board of Supervisors approve downtown street contract