Armand Arnett, age 88, of Dayton passed away on October 15, 2012 at the V.A. Hospital in Reno. He is survived by his daughter, Pam Herron of Reno. Recitation of the Holy Rosary will be Friday, Oct. 19, 7pm at FitzHenry's Funeral Home in Carson City. Funeral Mass will be Saturday, Oct. 20, 10am at St. Anne's Catholic Church in Dayton. Interment at Dayton Cemetery. FitzHenry's Funeral Home is entrusted with the arrangements.
- Carson City Board of Supervisors to look at RV parking ordinance
- Tree planting begins as downtown Carson City work hits homestretch
- Carson City Freeway project crosses halfway point
- Abel Carter's 6 TDs lead Carson football to season-opening win over Desert Mountain
- State: No money for Tahoe-Carson bus route