Js’ Old Town Bistro will host the “Noodles for Neighbors” Spaghetti Feed on 4-8 p.m. Thursday. The annual event benefits the Dayton Food Pantry. The dinner costs $10, with $5 going directly to the food pantry.In September, the pantry helped nearly 400 families. The number of families needing help is expected to rise as the holidays approach. Another challenge, the traditional Thanksgiving dinner hosted by local businesses will not take place this year, meaning even more people will need help putting a holiday dinner on the table. By donating cash, the pantry is able to purchase food at a reduced rate. Js’ Old Town Bistro is located at 30 Pike St. (on the corner of Main Street) in Old Town Dayton. Call 774-246-4400 for more information.
- Carson City Harley-Davidson dealership sued for $4 million
- Downtown Carson City signs aim to combat urban deer accidents
- WNC News & Notes: JOIN, WNC to help lead locals to jobs
- Carson City Board of Supervisors to explore rejoining Nevada League of Cities and Municipalities
- Snowshoe Tahoe: Get away from the crowds and embrace Mother Nature