The phrase “penalty of distance” pervades points made by Sarah Adler, USDA rural development specialist, as the Northern Nevadan touts ways to build sustainable communities.
- Groups rally against push to control federal land
- Half marathon in Carson City Saturday kicks off trail series
- Nevada Legislature: GOP rift continues over bond rollover, prevailing wage bill
- Nevada Legislature: PERS ‘hybrid’ plan supported, criticized
- Western Nevada News & Notes: Carson City’s WNC’s ‘Career Connect’ helps students with disabilities