The phrase “penalty of distance” pervades points made by Sarah Adler, USDA rural development specialist, as the Northern Nevadan touts ways to build sustainable communities.
Nevada’s USDA rep sees technology besting ‘penalty of distance’
Trending in: News
- Carson Tahoe Health criticized for posture on sex assault exams
- Carson High faces top-notch opponent in Clayton Valley
- Carson City supervisors to bond as early as December; DAWG program reviewed
- Staff removed from Brewery Arts Center
- Raul Garcia Jr. pleads guilty in murder of Nevada Insurance Examiner