A.G. Burnett, a member of the state Gaming Control Board since January 2011, was elevated Wednesday by Gov. Brian Sandoval to the chairmanship of the panel regulating Nevada's multibillion-dollar gambling industry.Burnett takes over as head of the three-person board following the recent resignation of the former chairman, Mark Liparelli, from the board. Sandoval also has named state Business and Industry Director Terry Johnson to fill the board vacancy created by Liparelli's departure. "A.G.'s experience on the Gaming Control Board combined with his strong working relationships with gaming regulators and securities regulators in countries such as Macau and Singapore will be …
Burnett elevated to chairman of gaming control
- Trace Adkins' life an open book with 'A Personal Stand'
- Sportsman’s Warehouse official announces Carson City store
- Douglas County judge involved in fatal crash; investigation is ongoing
- Sportsman’s Warehouse opening at Carson Mall likely is set for spring
- Obituary: Robert (Bob) Noble Stutsman “Bear Claws”