Henrietta (Lee) Leoni Ziegler, 83 years 3 months, 12 days passed away on Oct. 24, 2012 at her home in Sparks. She was born to Henry Leoni and Lottie (Hengeveld) in Palo Alto, Calif. on July 12, 1929. Henrietta graduated from Calistoga High School and attended San Jose State University. She was married 52 years to John Ziegler. Henrietta worked at Harley Davidson for many years. She was predeceased by her husband John and survived by her son, John Jr; daughter, Lynda Naylor; 2 grandchildren, Rebecca Montero and Jevon Ziegler; 4 Great-Grandchildren - who were her life - Malia, Mackenzie, Noah & Jacob. Henrietta enjoyed knitting, her many friends, and was an avid reader. Memorial Services are entrusted to Ross Burke & Knobel Mortuary, Sparks at 1538 C Street on Saturday, Nov. 3 at 2 p.m.
- Tesla Motors / Panasonic seeking 'trained Nevadans' Storey County comptroller says
- Update: Suspicious package delivered to Carson City Sheriff's Office; substance was gypsum
- Carson City Harley-Davidson dealership sued for $4 million
- Traffic light was out during fatal collision; Gardnerville woman dies
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of domestic battery with strangulation