Dolores De Los Angeles of Gardnerville, Nev., passed away peacefully at home with her family. Dolores was born in Milpitas, Calif., to Ysidor and Trinidad Perez. She is survived by her husband Raymond De Los Angeles, daughters, Margo Sandifer of Carson City, Nev., Donna De Los Angeles of San Jose, Calif.; sister, Margaret (Fred) Vargas of Saratoga, Calif.; brother, Richard Perez of Eugene, Ore.; grandson; Sean (Nicole) Larsen of Colo.; Ryan Larsen of Las Vegas, Nev.; Kristen Sandifer of Reno, Nev.; great-granddaughter, Savannah Larsen of Colo. And multiple nieces & nephews. Dolores was preceded in death by her sister Lily Bonillas and brother Fermin Perez. Even though she will be deeply missed she wished to have no services.
- Traffic light was out during fatal collision; Gardnerville woman dies
- Carson City Harley-Davidson dealership sued for $4 million
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of domestic battery with strangulation
- Tesla Motors / Panasonic seeking 'trained Nevadans' Storey County comptroller says
- Update: Suspicious package delivered to Carson City Sheriff's Office; substance was gypsum