Dolores De Los Angeles of Gardnerville, Nev., passed away peacefully at home with her family. Dolores was born in Milpitas, Calif., to Ysidor and Trinidad Perez. She is survived by her husband Raymond De Los Angeles, daughters, Margo Sandifer of Carson City, Nev., Donna De Los Angeles of San Jose, Calif.; sister, Margaret (Fred) Vargas of Saratoga, Calif.; brother, Richard Perez of Eugene, Ore.; grandson; Sean (Nicole) Larsen of Colo.; Ryan Larsen of Las Vegas, Nev.; Kristen Sandifer of Reno, Nev.; great-granddaughter, Savannah Larsen of Colo. And multiple nieces & nephews. Dolores was preceded in death by her sister Lily Bonillas and brother Fermin Perez. Even though she will be deeply missed she wished to have no services.
- Former players, coaches react to end of Western Nevada College baseball
- Whittemore talks about future of community college sports
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- Governor, controller exchange words over commerce tax petition
- Closed private road near Carson City's Mexican Dam raises questions