Dolores De Los Angeles of Gardnerville, Nev., passed away peacefully at home with her family. Dolores was born in Milpitas, Calif., to Ysidor and Trinidad Perez. She is survived by her husband Raymond De Los Angeles, daughters, Margo Sandifer of Carson City, Nev., Donna De Los Angeles of San Jose, Calif.; sister, Margaret (Fred) Vargas of Saratoga, Calif.; brother, Richard Perez of Eugene, Ore.; grandson; Sean (Nicole) Larsen of Colo.; Ryan Larsen of Las Vegas, Nev.; Kristen Sandifer of Reno, Nev.; great-granddaughter, Savannah Larsen of Colo. And multiple nieces & nephews. Dolores was preceded in death by her sister Lily Bonillas and brother Fermin Perez. Even though she will be deeply missed she wished to have no services.
- Carson City Board of Supervisors to look at RV parking ordinance
- Abel Carter's 6 TDs lead Carson football to season-opening win over Desert Mountain
- Carson notebook: NFL MVP Warner teaches Senators to overcome adversity
- Senator Square: Carson High School students, teachers helping out
- Tree planting begins as downtown Carson City work hits homestretch