LAS VEGAS (AP) — Three more Nevada casino operators have passed the first hurdle for an online poker license. The state Gaming Control Board on Thursday recommended interactive gambling licenses for MGM Online LLC, and boutique firms Z4Poker LLC of Las Vegas and Cams LLC of Los Angeles. The Las Vegas Review-Journal reports the Nevada Gaming Commission is set to consider the three recommendations at its Nov. 15 meeting. Interactive licenses allow a company to operate online gambling sites for live players within Nevada borders.Thirteen companies have received licenses so far.
- Traffic light was out during fatal collision; Gardnerville woman dies
- Carson City Harley-Davidson dealership sued for $4 million
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of domestic battery with strangulation
- Downtown Carson City signs aim to combat urban deer accidents
- Walton's Funerals & Cremations celebrates 50th anniversary with free senior resource rair in Carson City