LAS VEGAS (AP) — Three more Nevada casino operators have passed the first hurdle for an online poker license. The state Gaming Control Board on Thursday recommended interactive gambling licenses for MGM Online LLC, and boutique firms Z4Poker LLC of Las Vegas and Cams LLC of Los Angeles. The Las Vegas Review-Journal reports the Nevada Gaming Commission is set to consider the three recommendations at its Nov. 15 meeting. Interactive licenses allow a company to operate online gambling sites for live players within Nevada borders.Thirteen companies have received licenses so far.
- Aladdin Jr. takes flight in Carson City
- Extreme Motor Officer Training event held at Carson City's Mills Park
- Mound House company fires back against waste dumping charges
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested after stabbing another man during a fight
- Western Nevada College's partnership with Panasonic creates job opportunities for students