LAS VEGAS (AP) — Three more Nevada casino operators have passed the first hurdle for an online poker license. The state Gaming Control Board on Thursday recommended interactive gambling licenses for MGM Online LLC, and boutique firms Z4Poker LLC of Las Vegas and Cams LLC of Los Angeles. The Las Vegas Review-Journal reports the Nevada Gaming Commission is set to consider the three recommendations at its Nov. 15 meeting. Interactive licenses allow a company to operate online gambling sites for live players within Nevada borders.Thirteen companies have received licenses so far.
- Navy must act quickly against personnel who defy oath
- Carson City Marine honored with Veteran of the Month
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of battery with a deadly weapon
- Two Carson City search warrant executed in connection with California murder
- Mound House growing again after recession