LAS VEGAS (AP) — Three more Nevada casino operators have passed the first hurdle for an online poker license. The state Gaming Control Board on Thursday recommended interactive gambling licenses for MGM Online LLC, and boutique firms Z4Poker LLC of Las Vegas and Cams LLC of Los Angeles. The Las Vegas Review-Journal reports the Nevada Gaming Commission is set to consider the three recommendations at its Nov. 15 meeting. Interactive licenses allow a company to operate online gambling sites for live players within Nevada borders.Thirteen companies have received licenses so far.
- FBI arrests Fallon man for alleged occupation of wildlife refuge
- Capital City Arts Initiative hosting artist Zoe Bray Wednesday in Carson City
- Nevada Supreme Court agrees to expedite vouchers case hearing
- Report: Harley-Davidson to re-open
- Carson City Council of United States Navy League to meet Wednesday