LAS VEGAS (AP) — Rep. Shelley Berkley has tapped into $250,000 in personal funds for her close race against U.S. Sen. Dean Heller.According to federal reports, the Nevada Democrat loaned her campaign the money in early and mid-October.The Las Vegas Review-Journal reports after spending $10.3 million over the last 18 months, Berkley had $445,000 in her election fund as the race entered its final three weeks.Federal Election Commission records show the congresswoman has received at least $96,400 in contributions in recent days.Heller had $1.2 million cash on hand heading into the final weeks of his $7.6 million campaign.
- The voices of Western Nevada College: Morres, Graham reflect on their time with Wildcat athletics
- Briefs filed with 9th Circuit in 1995 Carson City murder case
- The meaning of relationships and hopes
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of felony domestic battery
- Lyon County Sheriff's Office seeking missing Dayton woman