A 1-year-old boy is fine after he crawled out of a second story, falling to the ground below, the Carson City Sheriff’s Office said Wednesday.The infant, who fell out of the window around 2 p.m. Monday, was flown to the Reno Renown Regional Medical Center. According to the sheriff’s office, the incident still is under investigation. The sheriff’s office suggests residents make sure any open windows are outfitted with screens.
- Carson City Board of Supervisors to look at RV parking ordinance
- Abel Carter's 6 TDs lead Carson football to season-opening win over Desert Mountain
- Tree planting begins as downtown Carson City work hits homestretch
- Senator Square: Carson High School students, teachers helping out
- Carson notebook: NFL MVP Warner teaches Senators to overcome adversity