A 1-year-old boy is fine after he crawled out of a second story, falling to the ground below, the Carson City Sheriff’s Office said Wednesday.The infant, who fell out of the window around 2 p.m. Monday, was flown to the Reno Renown Regional Medical Center. According to the sheriff’s office, the incident still is under investigation. The sheriff’s office suggests residents make sure any open windows are outfitted with screens.
- Navy must act quickly against personnel who defy oath
- Two Carson City search warrant executed in connection with California murder
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of battery with a deadly weapon
- Carson City Marine honored with Veteran of the Month
- Mound House growing again after recession