A 1-year-old boy is fine after he crawled out of a second story, falling to the ground below, the Carson City Sheriff’s Office said Wednesday.The infant, who fell out of the window around 2 p.m. Monday, was flown to the Reno Renown Regional Medical Center. According to the sheriff’s office, the incident still is under investigation. The sheriff’s office suggests residents make sure any open windows are outfitted with screens.
- Traffic light was out during fatal collision; Gardnerville woman dies
- Carson City Harley-Davidson dealership sued for $4 million
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of domestic battery with strangulation
- Downtown Carson City signs aim to combat urban deer accidents
- Walton's Funerals & Cremations celebrates 50th anniversary with free senior resource rair in Carson City