Carson CityThe following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:TUESDAY• 9:36 a.m.: A 49-year-old South Lake Tahoe man was arrested at Clearview and Hillview drives on four Dayton failure-to-appear traffic warrants. Bail: $2,764.• 7:40 p.m.: A 38-year-old Carson City man was arrested on a Carson contempt-of-court warrant. Bail: $3,000.• 8:11 p.m.: A 36-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 400 block of East Lee Street on a charge of violation of a suspended sentence. Bail: $1,000.WEDNESDAY• 12:50 a.m.: Corey Owens, 23, of Carson City was arrested in the 1100 block of East William Street on a parole violation. No bail.Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.
- Two motorcyclists killed in Monitor Pass collision
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested after leading deputies on chase
- Teen entrepreneurship program gives Boys & Girls Club members chance to help local businesses
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- Bandaged bandit bank robbery suspect wrapped up by El Dorado authorities