The following information applies to the period of Nov. 12-18:• On Thursday there will be utility work on Fifth Street east of Roop Street with flagger controlled traffic.• Curry Street will be closed between 6th and 7th Street due to construction activity. Detours will be signed.• There will be shoulder work on California Street near Ross Gold Park and along Appion Way near Silver Sage Drive due to utility relocation related to the next phase of the Carson City Freeway. No delays are expected.
- Traffic light was out during fatal collision; Gardnerville woman dies
- Carson City Harley-Davidson dealership sued for $4 million
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of domestic battery with strangulation
- Downtown Carson City signs aim to combat urban deer accidents
- Walton's Funerals & Cremations celebrates 50th anniversary with free senior resource rair in Carson City