The following information applies to the period of Nov. 12-18:• On Thursday there will be utility work on Fifth Street east of Roop Street with flagger controlled traffic.• Curry Street will be closed between 6th and 7th Street due to construction activity. Detours will be signed.• There will be shoulder work on California Street near Ross Gold Park and along Appion Way near Silver Sage Drive due to utility relocation related to the next phase of the Carson City Freeway. No delays are expected.
- Carson City Harley-Davidson dealership sued for $4 million
- Downtown Carson City signs aim to combat urban deer accidents
- WNC News & Notes: JOIN, WNC to help lead locals to jobs
- Traffic light was out during fatal collision; Gardnerville woman dies
- Carson City Board of Supervisors to explore rejoining Nevada League of Cities and Municipalities