The following information applies to the period of Nov. 12-18:• On Thursday there will be utility work on Fifth Street east of Roop Street with flagger controlled traffic.• Curry Street will be closed between 6th and 7th Street due to construction activity. Detours will be signed.• There will be shoulder work on California Street near Ross Gold Park and along Appion Way near Silver Sage Drive due to utility relocation related to the next phase of the Carson City Freeway. No delays are expected.
- Carson City Highway 50 Save Mart to close, reopen as FoodMaxx
- Man killed in Carson City after crashing stolen vehicle attempting to flee deputies
- Lompa Ranch seen as a doggone good deal by Carson City Parks and Recreation Commission
- Nevada Gov. Brian Sandoval authorizes emergency rules to hire out of state teachers
- Rusler catches on at William Penn