Christa Regina Russo born Dec. 6, 1943 passed away peacefully Nov. 1, 2012 with her son by her side. She leaves behind devoted husband, Mike; and son & wife, Tom & Marisa Russo. She was “Grammy” to sweet Sofia; Tante to nephews, Martin Ritz, Christofer Ritz, and niece Heidi Feuerbach. She was Sister-in-law, to Al Ritz. She was preceded in death by her sister, Brigitte Ritz. Christa worked many years as a travel agent but home was where her heart was; always offering hugs and the best home cooking to all who visited. Mike & Christa moved to Carson City from San Jose, Calif. about 10 years ago. She will be greatly missed by all who knew and loved her.
- Aladdin Jr. takes flight in Carson City
- Extreme Motor Officer Training event held at Carson City's Mills Park
- Mound House company fires back against waste dumping charges
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested after stabbing another man during a fight
- Western Nevada College's partnership with Panasonic creates job opportunities for students