Mary E. Lubinko, 86, passed away Nov. 1, 2012. She was born Nov. 28, 1925 in Texas. She is survived by her daughter, Mary Ellen Klette & husband, Scott of Carson City; son, George Lubinko Jr. & wife, Janet of Oregon; grandsons, Corey Hornemann of Carson City & Ryan Klette of Reno; great grandchildren, Lance & Ashley Hornemann both of Carson City. Mary was a beautiful elegant lady, a loving & caring mother and friend to all that knew her. She was known as “Gee Gee” to her grandchildren & great grandchildren. She was crazy in love with them and will be truly missed. A memorial service will be held at Shepherd of the Sierra (3680 Hwy 395 South) on Saturday Nov. 17, 2012 at 11 a.m. In lieu of flowers, send donations to the Red Cross.
- Traffic light was out during fatal collision; Gardnerville woman dies
- Carson City Harley-Davidson dealership sued for $4 million
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of domestic battery with strangulation
- Tesla Motors / Panasonic seeking 'trained Nevadans' Storey County comptroller says
- Update: Suspicious package delivered to Carson City Sheriff's Office; substance was gypsum