Carson City Health Department’s food-service inspections for Nov. 8. All scores are on a 100-point scale, with points deducted depending on the severity of violations:• Michoacan Restaurant, 557 South Saliman Road, scored 93 points. Found a beverage cup without a lid in the food preparation area. Employees may consume drinks in food preparation areas only from covered containers through a straw. Found a beverage can stored in the ice machine in ice that is intended for human consumption, corrected on site.• Hampton Inn & Suites convenience store, 10 Hospitality Way, scored 100 points.• Hampton Inn & Suites Continental Breakfast, 10 Hospitality Way, scored 100 points.• Holiday Inn Express Continental Breakfast, 4055 N. Carson St., scored 100 points.• Mo & Sluggo’s Bar & Grill, 110 W. Telegraph St., scored 100 points.
- Traffic light was out during fatal collision; Gardnerville woman dies
- Carson City Harley-Davidson dealership sued for $4 million
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of domestic battery with strangulation
- Tesla Motors / Panasonic seeking 'trained Nevadans' Storey County comptroller says
- Update: Suspicious package delivered to Carson City Sheriff's Office; substance was gypsum