Ron passed away from a sudden and massive heart attack. He will be remembered for his love of fishing, piloting, EMT, raising kids and animals. He is survived by his wife, Jill Martin; six sons; one daughter; grandchildren and great grandchildren. He will be very missed.
- Traffic light was out during fatal collision; Gardnerville woman dies
- Carson City Harley-Davidson dealership sued for $4 million
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of domestic battery with strangulation
- Downtown Carson City signs aim to combat urban deer accidents
- Walton's Funerals & Cremations celebrates 50th anniversary with free senior resource rair in Carson City