Ron passed away from a sudden and massive heart attack. He will be remembered for his love of fishing, piloting, EMT, raising kids and animals. He is survived by his wife, Jill Martin; six sons; one daughter; grandchildren and great grandchildren. He will be very missed.
- Extreme Motor Officer Training event held at Carson City's Mills Park
- Western Nevada College's partnership with Panasonic creates job opportunities for students
- Mound House company fires back against waste dumping charges
- Aladdin Jr. takes flight in Carson City
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested after stabbing another man during a fight