Ron passed away from a sudden and massive heart attack. He will be remembered for his love of fishing, piloting, EMT, raising kids and animals. He is survived by his wife, Jill Martin; six sons; one daughter; grandchildren and great grandchildren. He will be very missed.
- Nevada caucuses: Relevance magnified by New Hampshire primary results
- FBI arrests Fallon man for alleged occupation of wildlife refuge
- Nevada Supreme Court agrees to expedite vouchers case hearing
- Carson City Council of United States Navy League to meet Wednesday
- Ruth and Harold Holbrook of Carson City celebrate 50th anniversary