Ron passed away from a sudden and massive heart attack. He will be remembered for his love of fishing, piloting, EMT, raising kids and animals. He is survived by his wife, Jill Martin; six sons; one daughter; grandchildren and great grandchildren. He will be very missed.
- Highway 50 crash at Sheckler injures 2 drivers
- Northern Nevada Correctional Center inmates helping grow sagebrush to restore grouse habitat
- Fallon man receives maximum sentence for I-80 crash
- Proposed Carson City development to be scaled back
- Carson City Assemblyman P.K. O'Neill doesn't attend GOP meeting to defend tax vote