Ron passed away from a sudden and massive heart attack. He will be remembered for his love of fishing, piloting, EMT, raising kids and animals. He is survived by his wife, Jill Martin; six sons; one daughter; grandchildren and great grandchildren. He will be very missed.
- Carson City Harley-Davidson dealership sued for $4 million
- Downtown Carson City signs aim to combat urban deer accidents
- WNC News & Notes: JOIN, WNC to help lead locals to jobs
- Carson City Board of Supervisors to explore rejoining Nevada League of Cities and Municipalities
- Snowshoe Tahoe: Get away from the crowds and embrace Mother Nature