Andrew Johnston was born in Redlands, Calif. on Sep. 20, 1987.He attended school in Adin & Canby, Calif.; Dayton, Nev., Silver Springs, Nev. and Alturas, Calif. He received his GED in Alturas in 2006. He enjoyed BMX, paintball, snowboarding, and was interested in reenacting the Civil War. He participated in wrestling while attending school in Dayton, Nev. He is survived by his parents, Sarah and David Frye; his brothers, Morgan Taylor and Adam Johnston; “Nana” Lowther and many friends. A potluck and memorial service will be held for his friends and family of Nevada at his mothers residence, located in Dayton, Nev. at 487 Sam Clemens Avenue on Saturday, Nov. 17, 2012 at 12 p.m. For any questions please contact Sarah Frye at 775-443-6067.
- The voices of Western Nevada College: Morres, Graham reflect on their time with Wildcat athletics
- Briefs filed with 9th Circuit in 1995 Carson City murder case
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of felony domestic battery
- Carson City RACC approves 1 applicant for facade program
- The meaning of relationships and hopes