Andrew Johnston was born in Redlands, Calif. on Sep. 20, 1987.He attended school in Adin & Canby, Calif.; Dayton, Nev., Silver Springs, Nev. and Alturas, Calif. He received his GED in Alturas in 2006. He enjoyed BMX, paintball, snowboarding, and was interested in reenacting the Civil War. He participated in wrestling while attending school in Dayton, Nev. He is survived by his parents, Sarah and David Frye; his brothers, Morgan Taylor and Adam Johnston; “Nana” Lowther and many friends. A potluck and memorial service will be held for his friends and family of Nevada at his mothers residence, located in Dayton, Nev. at 487 Sam Clemens Avenue on Saturday, Nov. 17, 2012 at 12 p.m. For any questions please contact Sarah Frye at 775-443-6067.
- Carson City Highway 50 Save Mart to close, reopen as FoodMaxx
- Man killed in Carson City after crashing stolen vehicle attempting to flee deputies
- Lompa Ranch seen as a doggone good deal by Carson City Parks and Recreation Commission
- Nevada Gov. Brian Sandoval authorizes emergency rules to hire out of state teachers
- Carson City Board of Supervisors approve downtown street contract