STATELINE —When District Attorney Neil Rombardo asked local law enforcement what would help in dealing with gangs, one thing stood out: education.“They wanted more training.
- Jobless rate falls in all 17 counties
- Carson City Board of Supervisors move ahead with Bob McFadden Plaza on 3rd Street
- It’s official: Nevada breaks record for ‘most people singing a state song at once’
- Ornament pays tribute to former Carson City school
- Carson High football faces monster of a task in Reno High School