STATELINE —When District Attorney Neil Rombardo asked local law enforcement what would help in dealing with gangs, one thing stood out: education.“They wanted more training.
- 36,000 Tahoe-area trees are dead or dying as California's drought persists
- California resident Harvinder Singh reported victim in Sunday fatal
- Carson City man arrested with 50 marijuana plants
- Carson City man arrested in Hawaii admits possession, promotion of child porn
- Washington fire in Markleeville 77 percent contained