STATELINE —When District Attorney Neil Rombardo asked local law enforcement what would help in dealing with gangs, one thing stood out: education.“They wanted more training.
- San Francisco 49ers QB Colin Kaepernick confident heading into season
- Cell phone or gun? Officers make split second decisions on whether to shoot suspects
- Wreck closes southbound Highway 395 at Mica Drive
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested after going wrong way down Highway 50
- Carson Tahoe Hospital honors late doctor