STATELINE —When District Attorney Neil Rombardo asked local law enforcement what would help in dealing with gangs, one thing stood out: education.“They wanted more training.
- Washington fire: Markleeville evacuation advisory lifted; red flag warning this afternoon
- Nevada DMV opening new license plate plant in Carson City
- All Douglas County wild fires under control
- Western Nevada College Jump Start program fast tracks Carson City student's plans to become a nurse
- Western Nevada College News & Notes: Student veteran to receive refurbished car