STATELINE —When District Attorney Neil Rombardo asked local law enforcement what would help in dealing with gangs, one thing stood out: education.“They wanted more training.
- Agencies participate in ‘active shooter’ training exercise at Carson City Courthouse
- Carson City downtown remake design proposals sought by city before Christmas
- 1 killed, 2 hurt in South Lake Tahoe crash
- JoAnne Skelly: Guidelines for feeding birds in the winter
- Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested on suspicion of hitting another with a flashlight