STATELINE —When District Attorney Neil Rombardo asked local law enforcement what would help in dealing with gangs, one thing stood out: education.“They wanted more training.
- Yerington man jailed after Friday shooting
- Nevada Highway Patrol: 2 arrests, alcohol involved in Fernley death
- Nevada speaker-elect steps down amid criticism
- Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested on suspicion of hitting another with a flashlight
- Carson City downtown remake design proposals sought by city before Christmas