Carson CityThe following person was booked into the Carson City Jail. The suspect is innocent unless proved guilty in court:• Ronald Scott Leiken, 49, of Carson City, was arrested at 9:01 p.m. in the 3700 block of Meadow Wood Drive on a felony warrant alleging two counts of felony sexual assault of a child under 14 and one count of felony lewdness with a child under 14. Bail was set at $100,000.
- Lompa Ranch seen as a doggone good deal by Carson City Parks and Recreation Commission
- Man killed in Carson City after crashing stolen vehicle attempting to flee deputies
- 22 correction officers graduate from training
- Carson City Highway 50 Save Mart to close, reopen as FoodMaxx
- Carter signs with Southwest Baptist