Carson CityThe following person was booked into the Carson City Jail. The suspect is innocent unless proved guilty in court:• Ronald Scott Leiken, 49, of Carson City, was arrested at 9:01 p.m. in the 3700 block of Meadow Wood Drive on a felony warrant alleging two counts of felony sexual assault of a child under 14 and one count of felony lewdness with a child under 14. Bail was set at $100,000.
- Traffic light was out during fatal collision; Gardnerville woman dies
- Carson City Harley-Davidson dealership sued for $4 million
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of domestic battery with strangulation
- Downtown Carson City signs aim to combat urban deer accidents
- Walton's Funerals & Cremations celebrates 50th anniversary with free senior resource rair in Carson City