Carson CityThe following person was booked into the Carson City Jail. The suspect is innocent unless proved guilty in court:• Ronald Scott Leiken, 49, of Carson City, was arrested at 9:01 p.m. in the 3700 block of Meadow Wood Drive on a felony warrant alleging two counts of felony sexual assault of a child under 14 and one count of felony lewdness with a child under 14. Bail was set at $100,000.
- Carson City Harley-Davidson dealership sued for $4 million
- Downtown Carson City signs aim to combat urban deer accidents
- WNC News & Notes: JOIN, WNC to help lead locals to jobs
- Carson City Board of Supervisors to explore rejoining Nevada League of Cities and Municipalities
- Snowshoe Tahoe: Get away from the crowds and embrace Mother Nature