Carson CityThe following person was booked into the Carson City Jail. The suspect is innocent unless proved guilty in court:• Ronald Scott Leiken, 49, of Carson City, was arrested at 9:01 p.m. in the 3700 block of Meadow Wood Drive on a felony warrant alleging two counts of felony sexual assault of a child under 14 and one count of felony lewdness with a child under 14. Bail was set at $100,000.
- Carson City Highway 50 Save Mart to close, reopen as FoodMaxx
- Man killed in Carson City after crashing stolen vehicle attempting to flee deputies
- Lompa Ranch seen as a doggone good deal by Carson City Parks and Recreation Commission
- Nevada Gov. Brian Sandoval authorizes emergency rules to hire out of state teachers
- Carson City Board of Supervisors approve downtown street contract