Karen's trip through life began Jan. 17, 1962 in Burbank, Calif. She was born to Wymond and Alma Wells. She is survived by her long time companion, Clay Raty; two sons, Zachary Wells and Travis Raty; two brothers, James and Jeff Wells. Her recent greatest joy was Ryden Wells, her grandson. Karen was a loving mother. She was loved by many and will be missed. Please join us to celebrate her life this Saturday Nov. 17 at 1 p.m. at Hill Top Community Church at 3588 Romans Road.
- Carson City Highway 50 Save Mart to close, reopen as FoodMaxx
- Man killed in Carson City after crashing stolen vehicle attempting to flee deputies
- Lompa Ranch seen as a doggone good deal by Carson City Parks and Recreation Commission
- Nevada Gov. Brian Sandoval authorizes emergency rules to hire out of state teachers
- Carson City Board of Supervisors approve downtown street contract