Karen's trip through life began Jan. 17, 1962 in Burbank, Calif. She was born to Wymond and Alma Wells. She is survived by her long time companion, Clay Raty; two sons, Zachary Wells and Travis Raty; two brothers, James and Jeff Wells. Her recent greatest joy was Ryden Wells, her grandson. Karen was a loving mother. She was loved by many and will be missed. Please join us to celebrate her life this Saturday Nov. 17 at 1 p.m. at Hill Top Community Church at 3588 Romans Road.
- Traffic light was out during fatal collision; Gardnerville woman dies
- Carson City Harley-Davidson dealership sued for $4 million
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of domestic battery with strangulation
- Downtown Carson City signs aim to combat urban deer accidents
- Walton's Funerals & Cremations celebrates 50th anniversary with free senior resource rair in Carson City