Karen's trip through life began Jan. 17, 1962 in Burbank, Calif. She was born to Wymond and Alma Wells. She is survived by her long time companion, Clay Raty; two sons, Zachary Wells and Travis Raty; two brothers, James and Jeff Wells. Her recent greatest joy was Ryden Wells, her grandson. Karen was a loving mother. She was loved by many and will be missed. Please join us to celebrate her life this Saturday Nov. 17 at 1 p.m. at Hill Top Community Church at 3588 Romans Road.
- FBI arrests Fallon man for alleged occupation of wildlife refuge
- Capital City Arts Initiative hosting artist Zoe Bray Wednesday in Carson City
- Nevada Supreme Court agrees to expedite vouchers case hearing
- Carson City Council of United States Navy League to meet Wednesday
- Report: Harley-Davidson to re-open