A 15-year-old was flown by medical helicopter to a Reno hospital Friday afternoon after being ejected from a Toyota SUV.According to the Lyon County Sheriff’s Office, the 16-year-old driver rolled the vehicle on Dayton Valley Road near Rancho Road shortly after 3:30 p.m. Friday. The driver along with another 15-year-old passenger were taken to Reno via ambulance for head and neck injuries. The teenager who was CareFlighted also suffered head and neck injuries, according to the Lyon County Sheriff’s Office.All three are believed to have non-life-threatening injuries. Speed appears to be a factor in the accident. Neither drugs nor alcohol are suspected to be involved.The Nevada Highway Patrol continues the investigation.
- Carson City advisory panel on roads begins journey
- Workman works hard to the end, named AOY
- $10.5 million Lake Tahoe home makes HGTV's House Hunt
- Boys and Girls Clubs Teen Center officially opens in Carson City
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Woman arrested on suspicion of obstruction of an officer, intoxicated pedestrian