A 15-year-old was flown by medical helicopter to a Reno hospital Friday afternoon after being ejected from a Toyota SUV.According to the Lyon County Sheriff’s Office, the 16-year-old driver rolled the vehicle on Dayton Valley Road near Rancho Road shortly after 3:30 p.m. Friday. The driver along with another 15-year-old passenger were taken to Reno via ambulance for head and neck injuries. The teenager who was CareFlighted also suffered head and neck injuries, according to the Lyon County Sheriff’s Office.All three are believed to have non-life-threatening injuries. Speed appears to be a factor in the accident. Neither drugs nor alcohol are suspected to be involved.The Nevada Highway Patrol continues the investigation.
- FBI arrests Fallon man for alleged occupation of wildlife refuge
- Nevada caucuses: Relevance magnified by New Hampshire primary results
- Nevada Supreme Court agrees to expedite vouchers case hearing
- Carson City Council of United States Navy League to meet Wednesday
- Carson finishes perfect league season