A 15-year-old was flown by medical helicopter to a Reno hospital Friday afternoon after being ejected from a Toyota SUV.According to the Lyon County Sheriff’s Office, the 16-year-old driver rolled the vehicle on Dayton Valley Road near Rancho Road shortly after 3:30 p.m. Friday. The driver along with another 15-year-old passenger were taken to Reno via ambulance for head and neck injuries. The teenager who was CareFlighted also suffered head and neck injuries, according to the Lyon County Sheriff’s Office.All three are believed to have non-life-threatening injuries. Speed appears to be a factor in the accident. Neither drugs nor alcohol are suspected to be involved.The Nevada Highway Patrol continues the investigation.
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of felony domestic battery
- The voices of Western Nevada College: Morres, Graham reflect on their time with Wildcat athletics
- Easton promoted in Department of Administration
- Donations sought for deployed soldier
- Nevada Supreme Court asked to block commerce tax referendum