A 15-year-old was flown by medical helicopter to a Reno hospital Friday afternoon after being ejected from a Toyota SUV.According to the Lyon County Sheriff’s Office, the 16-year-old driver rolled the vehicle on Dayton Valley Road near Rancho Road shortly after 3:30 p.m. Friday. The driver along with another 15-year-old passenger were taken to Reno via ambulance for head and neck injuries. The teenager who was CareFlighted also suffered head and neck injuries, according to the Lyon County Sheriff’s Office.All three are believed to have non-life-threatening injuries. Speed appears to be a factor in the accident. Neither drugs nor alcohol are suspected to be involved.The Nevada Highway Patrol continues the investigation.
- Traffic light was out during fatal collision; Gardnerville woman dies
- Carson City Harley-Davidson dealership sued for $4 million
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of domestic battery with strangulation
- Downtown Carson City signs aim to combat urban deer accidents
- Walton's Funerals & Cremations celebrates 50th anniversary with free senior resource rair in Carson City